The Hazard 4 HeavyWaterDiver is a titanium tritium dive watch that features watch hands and indicators, in which glow continuously, whether it be night or day. This watch is powered by government regulated technology, combining hydrogen-3 gas (tritium/H3), glass tubes and phosphors, into self-contained mini lamps.
The Tritium bulbs don’t charge by battery, sun or flashlights, unlike other watches. They do not fade overnight like those paints and require no button pushing or battery to exhaust.
Tritium lights are used for critical military applications, similar to military compasses and night-sights. These watches are used by those where timing can determine survival, success or catastrophe.
GMT models include a daylight ring. Plus, an additional hand for tracking a second-time zone.
• High water resistance feature set; depth rating of 300 m/990'
• Ronda 515 Quartz (battery powered)
• self-contained everglow tritium-vial lamps
• Titanium case is light, strong, and hypoallergenic
• Large, substantial, 50 mm high-vis design
• Aggressively knurled unidirectional bezel
• Bezel has tritium marker in "12" porthole
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
• Crystal interior is anti-reflective coated
• Machined bezel markers won't scratch off
• screw-down case-back and crown
• The crown is large, grippy, and easy to turn
• Big, high-vis, 3D military stencil-cut numerals
• Unique 24-hour military time scale is integral
• Angled minutes inner-dial for better visibility
• Unique, user-service fast-change strap pins
• Boldly styled, broad, super legible hands
• Eye-catching retail graphic case-insert
• Easy strap changes w/ screw-in pins
• Moisture wicking map texture under the rubber strap, combined
• w/ relief trench & many buckle holes keep the wrist dry
• A selection of straps/bracelets coming soon
• Comes mounted with custom T.P.R. band
• 1x military-grade thermoformed travel case
To find out how to set-up Hazard 4 Heavy Diver Watches, please see the 'Help & Advice' Guide.