The NVD Monocular Night Vision Device (MNVD) is a revolutionary new concept that combines all the best features of a monocular with the affordability to be converted into a fully functional binocular device.
The MNVD monocular comes with a monocular housing and power pack. By pressing a button on the power pack assembly, the monocular housing slides until it stops in place. This creates a functional, fully collimated, standalone night vision monocular that can be handheld, head, helmet or weapon mounted, using the same adapters and mount as the AN/PVS-14.
Two MNVDs can be assembled into a binocular (BMNVD) by connecting two monocular housings to a bridge. These monoculars then draw all power directly from the bridge, instead of a power pack. The disassembly and reassembly process from binocular to monocular can be completed in less than one minute.
The MNVD utilizes MIL SPEC AN/PVS-14 optics and accessories, which makes for an affordable high quality system. The MNVD operates on a CR123A battery and is available with (MNVDG) or without gain control. Each piece can be purchased separately or together as a kit.
NVD can offer the NVD MNVD with Image Intensifier Tubes from Harris Corporation®
or L3Harris Technologies. This includes green and white phosphor and Gen 3 thin or un-filmed image tubes.Specifications:
- Field of View: 40°
- Magnification: Parity (1x)
- Dioptre Adjustment: -6 to +2 Dioptre
- Eye Relief: 25mm/.984”
- Submersible: 20m/66ft
- Objective Lens: 26mm f1.2
- Focus Range: 25cm/9.8" to infinity
- Power Source: 1 x 3V CR123A Battery
- Operation Time: 40+ hours
- Weight (w/o battery): 310g/11 oz
- Size: 114.3 x 76.2 x 50.8mm/4.5 x 3 x 2"Standard Accessories:
- MNVD with Tube/System Data Sheet
- One Monocular Assembly
- One Monocular Powerpack
- Soft Carry Case
- Operator's Card
- Lens Cap
- Picatinny Rail Weapon Mount
- Neck Cord
- Shuttered Eyecup
- Dovetail J-Arm
- Demist Shield
- Sacrificial Window
- Lens Tissue
- (2) CR123A BatteriesOptional Accessories:
- Hard Case
- 3x Magnifier
- 5x Magnifier
- Shuttered Eyecup
- Compass Assembly
- NVG Mount (for Helmet Shroud)
- PASGT Strap/Shroud/Helmet Mount
- MICH Strap/Shroud/Helmet Mount
- Facemask/Head-Mount and Camera Adapter
**Specifications subject to change without notice. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.Please note that this product is only available to law enforcement/government agencies in the UK.