The Yukon 100X and 100X LT are revolutionary high magnification spotting scopes with the pioneering feature of having two optical channels, 6-25x25 and 25-100x100. The device is housed in an all in one lightweight, ergonomic body-shell. These were the first spotting scopes on the market using this system and will deliver magnifications from 6x to 100x, without the need to change eyepieces.
The excellent light gathering and transmission properties of the 100mm multi-coated objective lens gives a clear and bright image. A built-in reversible objective lens hood is provided to mitigate flare and protect the lens from rain.
The sure-grip ABS bodyshells are rugged and weather resistant and features both ¼” and 3/8” threads for tripod mounting, an optical channel selector knob, magnification indicator window and a smooth and precise zoom control.
The 100X features a 45° angled eyepiece that can be rotated through a full 360° to create the most comfortable viewing position and has a stylish rubberised grey/black finish, whilst the 100X LT has a straight ‘inline’ eyepiece and is silver/black in colour.
Both the 100X and 100X LT are also offered as kits, which include a Heavy Duty Table Tripod, a robust and stable Yukon accessory, packed in the same full colour box.
All scopes are individually serial numbered and are supplied with lens caps and a protective soft carry case that can remain on the scope even while on a tripod.
Additionally, get the most from your spotting scope by attaching the Yukon Advanced Optics Spotting Scope Video Attachment, which enables your optical unit to record colour video. CLICK HERE
to learn more.Features:
• Sure-grip ABS water resistant bodyshell (rubberised grey/black finish)
• Lightweight and Ergonomic
• 25.0x-100x (Main Channel) 6.0-25x (Auxiliary Channel) – Magnification
• 7° at 6.0x magnification, 2.5°at 25.0x magnification, 0.6 at 100x magnification – Field of View
• 45° angled eyepiece with 360° rotation
• 100mm multi-coated objective lens
• Built-in reversible objective lens hood
• ¼” & 3/8” threads for tripod mounting
• Optical channel selector knob
• Magnification indicator window
• Smooth zoom control
• Heavy duty table tripod
• Lens cap supplied
• Protective soft carry case provided
for the 100X Manual